People have many options for healthcare and health plan providers, so it’s important to offer the highest-quality customer service possible. Contact center solutions are a key component of the patient experience and need to not only be efficient and easy-to-use, but also meet stringent security and HIPAA compliance rules.
INI can deliver the tools that modern healthcare organizations need. Our solutions leverage leading technologies such as speech recognition, computer telephony integration (CTI), and omni-channel communications, and integrate to a variety of patient records databases.
INI offers a variety of applications that enable patient self-service and alleviate the demand on skilled healthcare professionals, such as:
- Prescription Refill – Automate the refill process and make pharmaceutical staff more efficient
- Account Information – Obtain information on insurance coverage, make billing inquiries or pay balances
- Lab Test Results – Provide confidential access to lab results, both for inbound calls and outbound notifications
Proactive Communication with INI Messenger™/Avaya Proactive Outreach Manager
- Appointment Reminder – Ensure appointments aren’t missed and offer patients options to cancel or reschedule
- Payment Reminder/Collection – Remind patients when bills are due or overdue, and allow them to make payments
- Pre-Op and Home Care – Give patients pre-operative instructions and monitor at-home care with automated check-ins
Data Collection with INI AudioForms™
- Employee Scheduling/Time Reporting – Empower employees to review work schedules, submit hours, or check in/out
- Hospital Experience Surveys – Gather patient feedback on services and facilities with automated surveys
Intelligent Call Routing with INI LaunchPort™
- VIP Patient Treatment – Identify important or high-risk callers and expedite transfers to the right healthcare professional
Menus and Announcements with INI AudioMenus™
- Medical Attendant – Enable patients to easily find and route to medical departments, office and staff members
- Provider Plans Coverage – Provide coverage and plan FAQs
- Advice Nurse – Provide patients with a quick, 24×7 way to get basic medical questions answered
These are just a few of the many contact center solutions available for healthcare organizations.