Making the Case for Outbound
INI’s outbound solutions are designed to enable organizations to reach out to contacts with valuable information right when they need it. No matter what the use case, outbound communication offers a productive and meaningful customer experience, resulting in increased satisfaction and brand loyalty. Operationally, the demand on agents is minimized, improving contact center effectiveness and protecting revenue streams. Just a few examples of the most common types of proactive outbound campaigns are:
- Welcome Messages
- Appointment Reminders
- Bill Payment Reminders
- Pre-op Instructions
- Disease Management Education and Counseling
- Time Sensitive Tasks
- Broadcast Messages
- Account Status Change Notifications
- Policy Change Notifications
- Emergency Notifications
- Subscription Renewals
- Service, Program, or Education Enrollment
- Sales and Marketing
INI Solutions for Avaya POM
- Create or modify contact lists via administration screens or import lists via web services or FTP
- Change outbound messages as desired
- Define campaign start and stop times
- Define daily, weekly or ad hoc schedule frequency
- Define number of call attempts to be made until successful call completion or non-completion notification
- Maintain one or more lists to be called
- Replace lists as needed or use repeatedly over time
Enhanced Outbound Services from INI
- INI Messenger™ – Extends POM’s built-in capabilities by offering outbound recipients more response options
- Payment Reminder Campaign with Pay-By-Phone Option
- INI FormStudio™ – Collects recipient-entered data for surveys, reports and other voice or visual forms
- Outbound Discovery Assessment Consulting Services – Determine expectations, goals and a roadmap
- Avaya Proactive Contact Consulting Services – Learn how to get the most out of your predictive dialer
- Agent Desktop Integration – We deploy and configure third-party agent screen pop applications such as Inisoft Syntelate®
Understanding Proactive Outbound
Automated Outbound Campaigns
Select a list of contacts with phone numbers and create a voice script campaign with valuable information, instructions, or status notifications. Typical campaigns include appointment reminders, alerts and broadcast messaging. Campaigns may also integrate self-service applications, adding interactive functionality to outbound campaigns such as engaging customers to pay bills, submit renewals, or complete surveys. Automated campaigns free up agents for more-critical and rewarding tasks, aiding productivity and morale.
Agent-Based Outbound Campaigns
Not all outbound interactions can be managed entirely by automation and self-service applications. In preview dialing, the next outbound call record is delivered to the agent before the platform dials the number, allowing the agent to review the record before dialing starts. With progressive and predictive dialing, the platform places calls before an agent is assigned and automatically handles call progress but ensures an agent is highly likely to be available when the recipient answers.
Inbound and Outbound Blending
You can schedule agent-based outbound campaigns, but not inbound calls; as a result, inbound agent teams experience peaks and valleys in call volumes. Cross-training agents for both inbound and outbound calls makes it possible to use blending to manage the load. If the inbound queue reaches a preset threshold, POM will acquire dual-skilled agents to help, then reassign them to the outbound campaign when no longer needed on inbound.
Agent-based dialing and automated outbound using voice, SMS/text messaging, and email are each effective methods for reaching customers. POM integrates them all into a single platform for more efficient multichannel campaign management.
Customer Success Story
BWP Recaptures $160,000 in 2 months
Burbank Water and Power (BWP) implemented an outbound messaging campaign that initiated a phone call to customers prompting them to call back for important account information. In a two-month period, BWP collected over $160,000 in past-due payments – all while maintaining a remarkable level of customer satisfaction.