During a time of heightened competition due to deregulation in the gas, power and water industries, customer service has become a key differentiator for competitive advantage. Additional service offerings and enhanced customer interactions are key activities to gain this advantage.
From behind-the-scenes solutions like call load balancing and application server dispatch with INI EQuilibrium™ to customer-facing offerings like getting a callback when call wait times are long, INI has what utilities need to better serve customers.
Proactive Communications with INI Messenger™
- Service Interruptions/Resolution – Keep customers informed about outages and downtime
- Due Date/Past Due Notification – Place a friendly automated reminder call
- Appliance Maintenance – Let customers know when it’s time for service
IVR Data Collection with INI FormStudio™
- Automated Meter Reading – Let customers read their meters and report usage
- Customer Surveys – Get caller feedback following calls
- Service Start/Stop
Menus and Announcements with INI AudioMenus™
- Account Inquiry/Payment – Balances, due dates, usage
- Frequently Asked Questions – Give callers the answers they need and free up agents
- Service Requests
Customer Callback with INI SureConnect™
- Escape the Queue – Let callers receive a callback when they’re next in line to speak with an agent
- Call Scheduling – Let callers choose when they’re called back
- High Call Volumes – Help balance out volume peaks and valleys
- Agent First and Caller First Modes – Let agents review basic information prior to connecting the caller, or automatically call back when the caller is next in the queue
These are just some of the uses for INI solutions in utilities contact centers.