Government agencies are constantly contending with a challenging balancing act. A broadening scope of services for employees and citizens must be delivered within budgetary and resource constraints. Meanwhile, products and services need to be evaluated in light of regulatory compliance, future needs, national priorities and technological advances.
At INI, we are creating and implementing solutions that meet today’s needs and anticipate tomorrow’s. We have a long track record of partnering with the Avaya ecosystem to provide self-service solutions to government agencies. We have worked with almost every type of public entity, providing assistance to both federal military and civilian sectors, to state, county and local governments, and to the K-12 and higher education markets. While not an exhaustive list, below are many tasks government entities or their constituents can accomplish using INI applications, tools and services.
With INI self-service solutions, agencies can:
- Realize a near-term ROI by automating communication activities that are transactional or database-driven.
- Provide communications solutions that are accessible to the hearing impaired and are regulatory compliant.
- Reduce operating expenses and increase staff productivity
- Improve relationships with internal and external customers through professional, efficient call flows and dialogue.
IVR Data Collection with INI AudioForms™
- License Renewal – Hunting, fishing and more
- Name and Address Collection
- Unemployment Benefits Info + Reporting
- Driver’s License/Vehicle Registration Renewal
- Post-call Surveys – Gather customer feedback after calls
- Legislative Bill Opinion Gathering – Indicate and monitor support
- Automated Disaster Roll-Call System – Allows individuals or groups to “check in”
- Course/Seminar Registration
- Public Opinion Surveys – Collect and summarize feedback on services and performance
- Help Desk – Trouble-ticket entry
Password Reset with INI IDReset™
- Active Directory Self-Serve – Let employees reset passwords over phone or web, freeing the helpdesk
Proactive Communication with INI Messenger™
- Payment Reminder with Credit Card Option – Automated outbound calls with account information
- Emergency/Event Notification – Efficient automated proactive messages
- Victim Notification – Alerts upon release of specified prisoners
Intelligent Call Routing with INI LaunchPort™
- Agency Information and Routing – One contact number for information from multiple agencies
Customer Callback with INI SureConnect™
- Escape the Queue – Offer callers the ability to skip waiting in the queue and get a call back when they’re next to be served
Other IVR-Enabled Actions
- Credit Card Payments – Offers 24-hour access
- Election Results Collection and Reporting – Up-to-the-minute pre-recorded messages
- Automated Child Support Enforcement – Collect and disburse funds and payment information
- Fine/Ticket Payment
- Reverse Directory – Find a contact by phone number
- Speech Recognition Name Dialer – Route by speaking a name
- Speech Recognition with Name and Address Grammar
- Telephone Access to Website Information
- Tax Information Hotline – Access amounts, rates, due dates, history and more
- Service/Housing Availability and Information – Post eligibility requirements, guidance and availability
- Human Resources Employee Reminder – Pre-record form submission and or performance review messages
- Equal Access – Ensure electronic communication and information systems are accessible to disabled government employees, and the general population
INI brings expertise in systems development and integration, employing voice recognition, touch-tone, computer telephony, and Internet and Web access to leverage information sources. These sources can be from legacy systems or new systems developed specifically for a project.