INI FormStudio™ (formerly INI AudioForms™) is an automated form application for the Avaya Aura® Experience Portal (AAEP) platform that simplifies your data collection while making it easy for your respondents to fill out surveys, reports, requests and applications. INI FormStudio lets you automate the process of gathering information and frees up your agents to focus on mission-critical activities.
Forms and surveys implemented with INI FormStudio are convenient and very easy for respondents to use, and for contact center administrators to create and administer. Respondents can enjoy a more natural interface by saying the number of their selection, using a dialpad, or filling out a visual form on a smartphone browser.
Benefits of INI FormStudio
- Increases response rates
- Reduces paper forms from workflow
- Lessens agent involvement on simple tasks
- Increases data accuracy
- Reduces staff and resource burden
- Enables 24-hour data collection from anywhere
- Reduces respondent time and effort
- Simplifies and speeds the transcription process
Features of INI FormStudio
- Voice and visual form interfaces
- Pre-built question types for date, time, etc.
- Configurable transfers based on caller response
- Speech-to-Text by leading transcription engines
- Concurrent transcription by multiple administrators
- Automated form-data delivery via email
- Avaya Proactive Outreach Manager (POM) integration
Easy-to-Use Form Administration
The elegant web-based administration interface allows your contact center administrators to quickly create forms, generate questions, select from prebuilt and custom response types, upload audio files, and deploy forms. While the interface is easy to use, it offers a robust feature set with a great deal of flexibility.
- Call Data Integration – Configure forms to append call and session data to the record
- Form Duplication – Easily create new forms from similar forms created previously
- Deployment Options – Deploy from inbound menus, self-service applications, agent transfers, and/or as outbound campaigns
- Response Based Actions – Transfer callers to agents based on their responses
- Transcription Tool – Play and pause the audio file as needed for easier manual transcription
- Data Delivery – Email, file transfer or download
- Flexible Reporting Format – Completed forms are delivered as CSV files
INI FormStudio Question Types
Supports the following question formats:
- Multiple Choice (single selection)
- Yes or No/True or False
- Open Ended Voice Recording
Prebuilt touch-tone question types:
- Phone Number
- Social Security Number
- Time (12 or 24 Hour)
Speech-to-Text – Transcription for Vocal Responses
This option enables the system to automatically transcribe free-form recorded responses using leading transcription engine services. Speech-to-Text eliminates the need for system administrators to listen to spoken messages and then enter them into the system manually, easing their workload and ensuring response accuracy.
DataLink™ – Direct transfer of records to database
This powerful add-on is custom developed to interface with client backend systems to transfer completed form records directly to a corporate database for maximum automation. Administrators can set data transfer parameters allowing for transcription or approval of content before transfer is completed.
AgentLink™ – Agent ID appended to form records
This add-on is designed to link agent identification to form records. By automating this process, forms may be seamlessly deployed after a call and linked to the agent who assisted the caller. For example, surveys may be conducted to evaluate customer satisfaction and quality of service for entire departments or individual agent performance.
Avaya Proactive Outreach Manager (POM)
Using INI FormStudio, administrators can create voice or visual forms that clients fill out by telephone or online. Adding the Avaya POM engine enables organizations to proactively serve audio forms, or send links to visual forms via SMS or e-mail.
Uses for INI FormStudio
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- Timesheet Reporting
- Field Project Status Reports
- Job or Credit Applications
- Service or Helpdesk Requests