The insurance industry must provide information and service while containing costs to remain competitive. Companies have used a variety of technological solutions to accomplish this, but the key is using an approach that customers will adopt and value, thus creating loyalty. To make things more challenging, customers are constantly redefining what they require to remain loyal. Access to account/policy information, rates for specific needs, location of nearest agent, and ease of claims processing are but a few of the concerns.
Finding the correct solutions mix will provide self-service for those customers who can benefit from it, while freeing up internal resources to enhance the revenue stream for the business.
Menus and Announcements with INI AudioMenus™
- Agent/Agency Locator
- Claim Status
- Proof of Insurance – Enter the policy number and have proof of coverage sent by mail or electronically
- Account/Policy Information and Management – Give self-service access to policy balance, payment due amount/date, coverage provisions, etc.
- Investment/Annuity Fund Transactions – Hear investment balances, get rates, transfer funds etc.
- Frequently Asked Questions – Discounts, policy offerings, coverage types, how to file a claim etc.
IVR Data Collection with INI AudioForms™
- New Coverage Quotes
- File a Claim
- Customer Experience Surveys – Get caller feedback immediately after calls
Proactive Communications with INI Messenger™/Avaya Proactive Outreach Manager
- Payment Due/Late/Processing Notifications – Send a friendly automated reminder
- New Card Messages – Let them know when cards are in the mail
- Rate/Policy Changes
Customer Callback with INI SureConnect™
- Escape the Queue – Let callers receive a call back when they’re next in line to speak with an agent
- Agent First and Caller First Modes – Let agents review basic information prior to connecting the caller, or automatically call back when the caller is next in the queue
- Call Scheduling – Let callers choose when they’re called back
- High Call Volumes – Offering callback helps balance out volume peaks and valleys
Intelligent Call Routing with INI LaunchPort™
- Expedite Repeat Callers – Identify recurring callers and expedite transfers to the right agent
- Anticipate Needs – Automatically route to most-likely destination based on needs, such as past due payment
These are just a few of the many contact center solutions available for insurance providers.