INI SureConnect™ allows callers to request a callback instead of waiting in queue, and offers them the choice of receiving a callback at the earliest availability or at a later time. By giving callers an alternative to waiting, INI SureConnect improves the customer experience, and takes the caller satisfaction commitment to a higher level.
Available Agent First and Caller First callback methods provide organizations with the flexibility to either give agents time to review caller information before the callback or immediately launch the callback when the caller is next in queue, without prior agent interaction.
Benefits of INI SureConnect
- Increases agent productivity
- Decreases abandoned calls
- Balances peaks and valleys in the contact center
- Reduces total costs by shifting talk time to less costly outbound lines
- Optimizes workforce management
- Provides operational flexibility
- Offers fast return on investment
Features of INI SureConnect
- Simultaneous support for Caller First and Agent First modes
- Immediate and scheduled callback requests
- Estimated wait time and place in queue announcements
- Support for integrated caller-data agent screen pop
- Basic automatic speech recognition input
- Click-to-Callback web and mobile API
- Fully compatible with Avaya Call Center Elite
Caller First Callback Method
In Caller First mode, CTI resources are used to note position in queue when callers initiate callback requests. When a particular caller’s position moves to the top of the queue, the application launches a return call to that caller. The call is then placed in a high priority queue, ready for immediate delivery to the next available agent.
This strategy results in better agent utilization, since the caller is already on the line when the agent is engaged.
Caller First is ideal for any contact center with a high volume of short duration, non-complex calls or those with many specialized queues.
Agent First Callback Method
Agent First mode gives the agent the ability to preview information such as the date and time the request was received, the callback telephone number and any other information the caller left, better preparing the agent to handle the call. The agent can replay and pause the information, launch the callback or, depending on the configuration, delete the request.
Agent First is ideal for contact centers with lower call volumes, long hold times and/or complex calls where an agent benefits from reviewing information before connecting with the caller.
- Avaya Aura® Experience Portal 7.0 or later with an Avaya Orchestration Designer Runtime License
- INI Application Environment
- INI SureConnect License
- Avaya Communication Manager 5.2 or newer
- Avaya Application Enablement Services 4.2x or newer
- H.323, H.323/SIP, or full SIP Experience Portal connections
- For spoken input, compatible Automated Speech Recognition server and license