Intelligent Callback Application for Avaya Contact Centers
INI SureConnect™ provides callers an alternative to waiting on hold for extended periods of time by allowing them to request a callback from the next available agent or schedule one for a later time.
One Product – Two Callback Methods
INI SureConnect provides two methods for connecting callers to agents: “CallerFirst” or “AgentFirst.” In either case, the caller can terminate the call session and receive a callback when they are next to be served or schedule a callback for a later time. Organizations with multiple contact centers or specialized queues, can choose to use both “CallerFirst” and “AgentFirst” on the same system at the same time—providing maximum flexibility for contact center requirements.
CallerFirst Callback Method
This method automatically launches the callback without agent intervention and notifies the caller they are next to be served and places them in a high priority queue.
Callers are connected to available agents in nearly the same order as if they had remained in queue. CallerFirst alleviates the frustration associated with being placed on hold for extended periods of time and provides callers with a feeling of special handling which typically contributes to increased customer satisfaction.
Agents experience increased productivity since the time spent using the “preview dial” process employed by traditional callback messaging applications is eliminated.
AgentFirst Callback Method
With this method, INI SureConnect launches the call to an available agent, provides information about the caller, and allows the agent to control and complete the callback request.
The caller can leave specific information about why they are calling and feel satisfied knowing that an agent who is equipped to handle their request will be returning their call.
Upon receiving a callback request, the agent hears the date and time the request was received, the callback telephone number, and any other information left by the caller. The agent has the ability to replay the information, to pause, to launch the callback, or to delete the request.
INI SureConnect Improves Customer Satisfaction
At INI, we are committed to designing solutions that prioritize customer satisfaction and loyalty by ensuring your customers are served effectively and with greater efficiency. By allowing callers to be in control during situations when waiting is unavoidable, INI SureConnect enhances the customer experience, provides “a better way to wait,” and takes your commitment to caller satisfaction to the next level.
- Give customers control of how they will wait
- Allow customers to choose when they will be called back
- Ensure customers the same level of service had they waited in queue
- Provide customers with a sense of priority handling
- Alleviate customer frustrations often accompanying excessive hold times
- Inform customers who already have a place in queue that their callback is still scheduled, assuring them that their request has not been dropped or forgotten
INI SureConnect Improves Contact Center Efficiency
INI SureConnect leverages the advanced technology of Avaya’s product architecture to bring a higher level of contact center productivity. Call center resources are better managed by ensuring the system is only placing necessary calls and providing agents with caller information that maximizes productivity.
- Decrease call spikes during peak hours by distributing call volumes more evenly (See chart below)
- Retain customers who may otherwise hang up and make a competitive choice
- Increase agent productivity
- Reduce toll costs associated with unproductive time in queue
- Increase time agents spend in actual customer interaction
- Increase number of customers served
- Reduce hold times and abandoned calls
- Improve customer service levels
- Increase flexibility with options for CallerFirst or AgentFirst callback
- Increase cost-effectiveness of inbound call lines
- Administer through intuitive web-based interface
- Review near real-time data through roles-based administration
- Tight integration with the advanced call-routing resources available in Avaya environments
Application Features of INI SureConnect™
- Support both enterprise and standalone Contact Centers
- Enable callers to request a callback as soon as an agent is available or at a scheduled time
- Track caller’s original place in queue to accurately initiate callbacks at the right time
- Automate the process of connecting the caller to an agent
- Modify easily with web-based administration
- Enable callback request via Web or mobile device
- Universal time zone support
- Assign multiple DNIS to a single queue
- Enable callers to enter alternate phone number
- Capture caller’s phone number automatically
- Detect answering machines and uncompleted call events
- Announce place in line/wait time
- Set the number of call slots that are available by hour for each queue
- Manually withdraw the callback function
- Enhanced reporting and call monitoring capabilities
- Optional screen-pop integration
- Optional Click to CallBack
- Optional Automatic Speech Recognition
- Optional Multi-language support