Today’s healthcare providers contend with a complex web of medical advances, emerging technologies, changing regulations and standards, risk management and patient needs. And, as the cost of delivering healthcare continues to increase while customers become savvy shoppers of healthcare plans, providers are striving to improve the quality of care and services while maintaining acceptable levels of profitability.
INI realizes that you don’t have the time or resources to be an expert at everything. That is why we work closely with our healthcare customers to understand the business needs and challenges particularly influencing your operations and the care of your patients. In recent years, the effectiveness of telecommunication solutions has been rediscovered as a tool for healthcare.
Whether it’s traditional call center automation or supporting new programs for disease management, INI is positioned to deliver the tools you need. Our solutions leverage leading technologies such as speech technology interfaces, computer telephony integration (CTI), interactive voice response (IVR) and multi-mode communications.
IVR Back Office Solutions
Your back office operations may not contribute as directly to the health of patients, but their activities definitely contribute to the health of your organization. Regardless of a team member’s role, their ability to maximize productivity directly relates to profitability.
INI provides a variety of applications that relieve your staff from performing time consuming, mundane tasks such as fielding calls about job openings or handling employee schedule and payroll questions. INI’s Payment Reminder/Collection application provides a cost-efficient method of following up on unpaid balances and copays.
Employee Scheduling/Time Reporting
IVR Applications for Call Center Automation
Call centers provide a great opportunity to improve customer service levels, increase productivity and save money. INI’s extensive knowledge of call center operations and processes enables us to evaluate your environment and make recommendations that will deliver an ROI consistent with your expectations.
IVR Applications for Member/Provider Services
INI provides a broad base of applications that contribute to delivering quality services to your valued members. Whether your organization chooses one of INI’s configurable applications or partners with INI for the design of a tailor-made solution, your organization will benefit by:
- Increasing member satisfaction
- Improving awareness and access to information, services and programs
- Reducing operating expenses and increasing staff productivity
- Increasing revenue through areas such as decreased no shows, increased member retention, and increased debt collection
- When calls should be placed
- How many times the call should be attempted
- Message format
- Criteria for initiating calls and delivering messages
- Checking on or modifying account information
- Inquiring about claim status or benefit information
- Paying outstanding balances
IVR Applications for Quality of Care
Delivering quality care to your patients is job number one. And, although INI enjoys delivering a variety of self-service applications, we especially take pride in our ability to come alongside our clients and help them achieve their key initiatives. INI’s team of telephony experts excels at understanding the complexities of your environment – its infrastructure, procedural and regulatory constraints, quality requirements, and provision of information and services.
- Members provide information on certain key health-related indicators by either calling in or by receiving an automated phone call.
- Call flows can be configured for each disease type in the system.
- Using Automatic Speech Recognition, data collected from the patient can be automatically populated into a healthcare management system.
- Ability to contact “lower risk” patients for the purposes of communicating Disease Management information and/or collecting patient data.
INI’s Patient Notification is designed as a scalable and flexible outbound calling solution. Components of the solution are leveraged within various Patient Notification applications. Components that are typically leveraged for Patient Notification include:
- Outcalling – Provides the ability to schedule and initiate automated outbound calls.
- Text-to-Speech – Takes textual content (typically from an external database) and converts it so that it can be delivered as speech to the caller.
Examples of Patient Notification applications include:
- Appointment Reminder
- Lab Test Results
- Medication Reminders
- Immunization Reminders
- Pre-Op Instructions
- Patient Care Instructions
- Wait List/Appointment Availability