When users forget their passwords, they speak with the phone application or log onto a web interface to verify their identity by correctly answering pre-established personal questions. Once authenticated, the user is given a new temporary password.
Benefits of INI IDReset
- Elevates security by removing the agent from the authentication process
- Enhances convenience with 24/7 immediate access
- Maximizes ROI with 20%-40% fewer costly helpdesk calls
- Frees helpdesk staff to work on mission-critical issues
- Gets users back to work more quickly, increasing productivity
- Provides two convenient reset interfaces, phone and web/mobile
- Alerts administrators to security threats in real time
- Leverages existing Active Directory databases
Features of INI IDReset
- Includes a robust, easy-to-use web administration interface
- Offers convenient user enrollment via web or batch import
- Logs detailed session data for reporting purposes
- Delivers threat, lockout and success notifications via e-mai
- Implements secure data storage via encryption
- Supports TLS and SSL communications
- Provides configurable password length and complexity settings
- Supports optional two-factor authentication via SMS
ROI and Savings Calculator
By automating the reset process, INI IDReset allows most organizations to realize a return on investment that pays for the application within the first year of use. Try our Password Reset Savings Calculator to enter your own data and project the savings for your organization.
Time saved by users, helpdesk, IT, finance, and security personnel yields significant productivity gains throughout the organization providing significant value to the bottom line.
The INI IDReset application code has been subjected to rigorous vulnerability testing by Veracode, an independent third-party service.
As part of this program, the INI IDReset application code was scanned for and deemed impervious to a wide range of cyber-threats including cross-site scripting, URL redirection and SQL injection attacks.
INI IDReset was found to meet the stringent requirement for secure enterprise software based on industry standards such as the OWASP Top 10, earning it the prestigious VerAfied security rating.
INI IDReset is on a continuous recertification schedule to ensure that it maintains the VerAfied rating and continues to meet the Veracode Risk Adjusted Verification Methodology.
Voice-based password resets provide an increased level of security over agent-assisted password resets. INI IDReset’s voice reset option also allows locked-out users to use their phone rather than a neighboring workstation to enter sensitive login data.
Administrators are also alerted in real-time should any security threat be detected.
- Admin Password Change
- User Unlock and Un-Enrollment
- Enrollment Options
- Voice Reset Application Questions
- Web Reset Application Questions
- Notification Types and Thresholds
- Threat Analysis
- Password Requirements
- Directory, Email Server, and Database Environment Configuration
IDReset Product Overview Video
Easy Enrollment and Web Reset Video Demo
SMS 2-Factor Authentication Video Demo
- Avaya Aura® Experience Portal (AAEP) 6.0 SP1 or later
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 or later
- Microsoft SQL Server database
- LumenVox Automated Speech Recognizer
- LumenVox Text-To-Speech Engine
Related News & Articles
Request Information about INI IDReset™