About Interactive Northwest, Inc.
INI established itself from its beginnings in 1992 as a leader in developing IVR and telephony custom communication solutions, being one of the first companies with combined expertise in network and host connectivity, database integration, and telephony networks.
Achievements over the years have included awards for its WinSPM products (1999), significant components of the Lucent Merlin family of products; accolades for establishing a feature-rich application for the newly released Avaya Voice Portal (2006), paving the way for the future success of the platform; and its recent Technology Innovation award (2011) for the development of INI EQuilibrium™, a robust load balancing and application dispatching product that integrates directly into the Avaya platform.
With its stellar reputation and proven ability to deliver results, INI is well positioned to lead the way for emerging technologies, providing innovative yet highly stable solutions in the ever-changing landscape of IVR communications.
Expert IVR Self-Service Contact Center Solutions
Our approach emphasizes close collaboration with our clients and partners to create real-world solutions that reduce the cost of providing superior customer service. With deep technical experience and a broad understanding of vertical market requirements, we optimize each client’s contact center solutions for their business processes, existing infrastructure, and customer relationship goals. The result is superior application design and implementation and unparalleled customer satisfaction in self-service environments.
Clients across the U.S. have turned to us for our expertise in designing, developing, deploying, and supporting self-service technologies. In particular, we provide:
- Information access solutions, automating the process of providing callers with the ability to access important information
- Call-routing applications, including solutions specifically designed for contact center support, TDD recognition and prompting, and providing speech recognition
- Automated inbound and outbound notification applications, utilizing presence information and multi-media channels such as voice, fax, text, e-mail, TDD, and even video
- Information collection and integration with web services to deliver robust information to callers
- Transaction applications, including host access and payment processing capabilities with focus on PCI compliance
- Platform migration services, as companies migrate to more robust self-service capabilities
Trusted Partner for Contact Center Automation
INI sets itself apart in three areas critical to the success of contact center automation:
- Deep technical expertise in the underlying technologies – networking, operating systems, database integration, and computer telephony.
- A recognized talent for natural end-user dialog design. INI has developed specific expertise in creating natural, directed dialog for the end user, and in tuning speech-recognition software to improve recognition rates. The result is a highly responsive, streamlined, customer-friendly experience.
- A disciplined, highly tuned project management process that ensures successful solution implementation. INI employs a complete Project Life Cycle approach which facilitates, from inception to ongoing support, trusting relationships with our clients.
By balancing the client’s infrastructure requirements with the end-users’ expectations for self-service interactions, INI is able to deliver effective solutions with a high degree of quality and satisfaction for clients, partners, and end-users alike.
The INI/Avaya Relationship
Avaya is a leading global provider of next-generation business collaboration and communications solutions, providing unified communications, real-time video collaboration, contact center and data solutions, and related services to companies of all sizes around the world. http://www.avaya.com
INI has a long-standing history as a valuable resource for Avaya, providing evaluation and feedback for new releases of IVR platforms, software and toolsets since shortly after the company was formed in 1992.
- INI has been instrumental in early introduction and Beta programs associated with new releases of the award-winning Dialog Designer and Orchestration Designer programming tools.
- INI has been an active participant of beta programs associated with releases of both Voice Portal and Experience Portal.
- Avaya, recognizing INI’s expertise in the creation of outbound applications and experience in working with outcalling applications, has leveraged INI as a strategic partner in the development of Proactive Outreach Manager (POM). Again, participation in beta programs associated with the initial and subsequent releases have provided valuable feedback to the Avaya R&D team.
- INI continues to invest in beta programs as a way to actively participate in acquiring early knowledge and expertise on new Avaya software releases. As such, the company has been recognized as a leader in understanding Experience Portal and POM, performing some of the earliest field deployments.
Interactive Northwest, Inc. (INI) is a Technology Partner of the Avaya DeveloperConnection Program. Since 1992, we’ve provided system integration services and best-in-class interactive voice response (IVR), computer telephony integration (CTI), and self-service applications for Avaya platforms.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the primary benefit of working with INI?
From the founders to the account managers to system engineers and R&D staff, the INI team has deep expertise in Avaya technology – from the early AT&T platforms through Avaya Aura® architecture. We combine this knowledge with hands-on experience in a wide range of business and operating environments to create tailored IVR solutions that meet each client’s business and customer service goals.
INI’s detailed project management and life cycle processes ensure successful completion of the most complex projects on time and in budget. Clients have consistently highly rated their satisfaction with our processes and our applications.
Do you specialize in any particular vertical markets?
INI has broad experience with the operating environments and integration issues of Avaya’s key industries. We have developed highly successful routing and self-service applications for organizations in:
- Government – including multiple Federal, state and local departments and agencies that have significant interactions with consumers
- Healthcare – national and regional health systems that are recognized in their industry for leadership in applying technology to improve the delivery of care, as well as hospitals, physician groups, and specialty clinics
- Financial services – global banks and securities firms, regional and community banks, credit unions, and mortgage companies
- Insurance – major property/casualty and health insurance carriers in the nation
- Utilities – including traditional municipality provided services to communications service providers
- Other – leading aerospace and electronics manufacturers, national sports leagues, and global publishing houses
What Avaya platforms do you provide solutions for?
INI provides IVR solutions for the following platforms:
- Avaya Aura® Experience Portal (AAEP)
- Avaya Voice Portal (AVP)
- Standalone SIP as well as ICR “front ends”
- Aura Infrastructure
What training do you provide?
For each engagement, INI conducts a detailed post-installation review with the client and delivers system administration training, usually on-site. Ongoing service agreements are available to provide clients with continued support.