INI AudioMenus™ is an easy-to-use, web-based administration tool that creates full-featured IVR menus and announcements for the Avaya Aura® Experience Portal (AAEP) platform. The intuitive user interface (UI) enables administrators to easily design and deploy sophisticated routing applications in minutes. INI AudioMenus-created routing applications can transfer callers to an agent, to a self-service application, to another audio menu, or simply end the call or application.
Benefits of INI AudioMenus
- Allows quick and easy web-based configuration and deployment
- Enables internal resources to create and manage applications
- Increases responsiveness to changing business needs
- Supports unlimited announcements and menus within an application
- Ensures error-free deployment with visual verification tools
Features of INI AudioMenus
- Remote administration and alert recording
- Dynamic behavior based on schedules
- Batch upload of application phrases
- Roles-based access to admin features
- Built-in configuration validation
- Speech recognition menu input*
- Screen pop UUI data*
* Requires appropriate licensing and supporting technologies.
Uses for INI AudioMenus
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Account Status and Management
- Store Locator
- Plan and Coverage Details
Automated Speech Recognition
Give callers the convenience of a truly hands-free experience. INI AudioMenus may be licensed for simple Automated Speech Recognition (ASR)*. When enabled for ASR, callers are able to speak their selections as they navigate through the menus. Options are available for both “barge-in” and “press or say” functionality.
Agent Desktop Integration
Empower agents with access to useful caller information when interacting with customers. INI AudioMenus may be licensed for User-to-User Information (UUI) collection. When enabled for UUI, administrators may configure routing applications to capture caller ANI and DNIS. On transfer, a third-party agent desktop application uses the UUI information to retrieve caller data from the corporate database and pass it to an agent’s screen, resulting in higher first call resolution rates and an enhanced agent and caller experience.
- Avaya Aura® Experience Portal 7.0 or later with an Avaya Orchestration Designer Runtime License
- INI Application Environment
- INI AudioMenus License
- For spoken input, Automated Speech Recognition License
- Google Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer 11 or later
- Optional: Customer provided server PKI Certificates applied to the Application Environment