Contact Center Application Modules for Avaya Platforms
Interactive Northwest, Inc. brings more than 20 years of experience developing award-winning IVR self-service applications for Avaya contact centers. Our solutions deliver measurable value to our customers in three critical areas:
Enhanced customer experience – Our custom contact center solutions are designed to enhance the customer experience with the aim of improving customer satisfaction and increasing customer retention. Utilizing intelligent routing, self-service applications, and transaction services, we provide elegant solutions that facilitate first call resolution.
Optimized agent efficiency – Our custom contact center solutions are focused on automating routine tasks and providing intuitive access to relevant information so that agents spend more of their time on value-add activities, such as direct customer interaction and resolving customer issues.
Maximized contact center effectiveness – Our custom contact center solutions draw upon the use of networking, operating systems, database integration, and computer telephony to drive value in the contact center through automated self-service applications, improved first call resolution, decreased operational costs, and protection of valuable revenue streams.
Our experienced professional services team possesses a recognized talent for end-user dialog design and a deep knowledge of the underlying technologies of networking, operating systems, database integration, and computer telephony. Our adeptness with the powerful Avaya architecture enables our team to leverage the full spectrum of available features to deliver best-in-class IVR self-service contact center solutions. Our highly-tuned project management process ensures successful completion of the most complex projects on time and in budget.
Applications Focused on Contact Center Automation
INI provides custom contact center solutions that draw upon self-service applications designed to automate routine functionality to effectively manage inbound calls, customer interactions, and outbound messaging campaigns. Our solutions optimize contact center efficiency in five areas critical to the operation of a successful contact center.
- Call Routing
- Information Access
- Information Collection
- Outbound Notification and Messaging
Call-routing solutions allow organizations to handle larger call volumes more efficiently with auto-attendant features, freeing up staff to focus on high-quality customer care and empowering callers to control their call destination.
Speech Recognition Name Dialer
Information access solutions allow organizations to automate the process of providing callers with relevant information that does not require agent interaction.
Child Support Payment Status
Election Results Reporting
Expected Wait Time/Place in Queue
Legislative Bill Status Information Line
Service/Housing Availability and Information
Telephone Access to Web Site Information
Traveler Information Services (511 Service)
Information collection solutions allow organizations to conduct surveys, collect information from callers, and gather line and account information prior to being connected to an agent, maximizing agent effectiveness.
Disaster Roll Call System
Employee Scheduling and Time Reporting
Legislative Bill Opinion Gathering
Name and Address Collection
- Delivers information to the agent desktop that identifies the caller and allows the agent to more efficiently and effectively handle the call.
- Saves time and dollars by using business intelligence to route calls to the correct destination, reducing the need for redirected calls.
- Provides a better experience by helping callers get to the most appropriate agent for their needs and minimizing the necessity to provide information multiple times.
Speech Recognition with Name and Address Grammar
Unemployment Benefits Information and Reporting
Transaction solutions allow organizations to protect revenue streams and enhance customer satisfaction. Organizations may send out status notifications, provide customer access to account information and offer payment options, including the ability to make payments over the phone
Credit Card Payment
Education and Training Class Scheduler
Fine and Ticket Payment via Credit Card
Investment Fund Manager
Payment Reminder with Credit Card Option
Service Requests and Orders
Outbound Notification and Messaging
Outbound notification and messaging solutions allow agencies to automate outbound dialing campaigns, which contribute to enhanced customer retention and satisfaction, lead generation, and protection of revenue streams.
- When calls should be placed
- How many times the call should be attempted
- Message format
- Criteria for initiating calls and delivering messages
- Members provide information on certain key health-related indicators by either calling in or by receiving an automated phone call.
- Call flows can be configured for each disease type in the system.
- Using Automatic Speech Recognition, data collected from the patient can be automatically populated into a healthcare management system.
- Ability to contact “lower risk” patients for the purposes of communicating Disease Management information and/or collecting patient data.
Human Resources Employee Reminder
Past Due Notification
Human Resources Employee Reminder
INI’s Patient Notification is designed as a scalable and flexible outbound calling solution. Components of the solution are leveraged within various Patient Notification applications. Components that are typically leveraged for Patient Notification include:
- Outcalling – Provides the ability to schedule and initiate automated outbound calls.
- Text-to-Speech – Takes textual content (typically from an external database) and converts it so that it can be delivered as speech to the caller.
Examples of Patient Notification applications include:
- Appointment Reminder
- Lab Test Results
- Medication Reminders
- Immunization Reminders
- Pre-Op Instructions
- Patient Care Instructions
- Wait List/Appointment Availability