Interactive Northwest, Inc. Quality Statement
The INI Customer Support Team is dedicated to providing quality support that allows our customers to maximize the benefits provided by our products.
INI is Dedicated to Customer Satisfaction
Our primary goal is “complete customer satisfaction.” To that end, we are committed to:
- Providing customers with effective support they can count on
- Resolving issues in a timely manner
- Minimizing queue and response time
- Keeping INI Customer Support Team members trained and knowledgeable
- Frequent communication with customers as issue status changes
- Treating our customers in a professional and pleasant manner.
Contacting INI Support
The customer support team offers support through telephone access and/or email. Normal operating hours are from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. customer local time, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays). After hours support is available by calling the telephone support number only and is billable at time and material rates, or is free to customers who have purchased a Premium Protection Plan.
Telephone Support: 800-808-8090
Email Support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reporting an Incident to Interactive Northwest, Inc.
To assist in diagnosing an issue, it is important for customers to have the following information available when reporting a technical support incident:
- Individual and company name
- Exact text of any error message received
- A full description of the problem
- A description of the operating environment
- Any special circumstances surrounding the discovery of the issue
- Preferred contact method and contact information