Automated Proactive Outbound Communication Solution
INI Messenger is a flexible proactive notification and outbound messaging application designed to enhance the functionality of the powerful Avaya Proactive Outreach Manager (POM) engine on the Avaya Aura® Experience Portal (AAEP) platform.
Combining best-of-breed campaign creation, management, and reporting capabilities with industry standard dialing technology, INI Messenger allows organizations to offer their contacts a menu of options for responding to a proactive notification. This extends the standard built-in capabilities of POM to a whole new level of functionality.
Avaya POM’s built-in applications allow contacts to take a single predefined action (typically, being place on the Do Not Call list). Integrating INI Messenger allows contacts to select from multiple options (i.e., confirm, cancel, or reschedule an appointment). Menu selections may be configured to simply return response data or to transfer the contact to an agent or self-service application. By transferring to an agent or self-service application, organizations can allow contacts to make payments, reschedule appointments, request further information, or take other important actions.
INI Messenger combined with Avaya POM provides a powerful set of tools for organizations to engage their customers proactively. Avaya POM provides the platform for creating, managing, and sending campaigns, while INI Messenger provides the flexibility to offer contacts multiple response options, each with a targeted action.
Along with capturing customer responses, the robust reporting features of Avaya POM and INI Messenger provide valuable data for measuring the success of campaigns and assist in the design of future campaigns.
Features of Avaya POM
- Create or modify contact lists via web administration screens
- Import lists via Web Services or FTP
- Define start and stop times of campaigns
- Define frequency of the scheduler (daily, weekly, ad hoc)
- Define number of call attempts to be made
- Set non-completion notification parameters
- Support for multiple call lists
- Replace lists as needed or use repeatedly over time
Features of INI Messenger
- Easy to use interface accessed from the Avaya administration screens
- Flexible configuration options for messages announced to called parties
- Configure each menu option to return data, transfer to an agent, or transfer to a self-service application
- Capture results of outbound sessions with robust reporting options
- Integrate with self-service applications to enhance functionality
- Plan dynamic information in a TTS enabled environment
Applications for INI Messenger
Proactively engaging customers is a valuable component of maintaining customer satisfaction and brand loyalty. INI Messenger integrated with Avaya POM makes it easy to reach out to your contacts with valuable information that not only increases Customer Lifetime Value*, but also protects revenue streams and helps maintain operational efficiency. Here are just a few INI Messenger campaign types:
- Welcome Messages
- Appointment Reminders
- Bill Payment Reminders
- Pre-op Instructions
- Time Sensitive Tasks
- Account Status Change Notifications
- Policy Change Notifications
- Emergency Alerts
- Simple Surveys
Benefits of INI Messenger and Avaya POM
- Improve customer satisfaction by providing them with valuable information
- Improve scheduling accuracy by allowing contacts to confirm or cancel appointments
- Protect revenue streams by informing contacts of account status and allowing them to renew or pay by phone
- Reduce staffing levels by automating outbound campaigns
- Reduce the number of inbound calls by preemptively addressing customer concerns
- Reduce system load by scheduling campaigns during off peak hours