Menu and Announcement Application
Uses for INI AudioMenus
Menu applications created with INI AudioMenus may include:
- Announcements which can be created and batch uploaded or selected individually
- Alerts which can be changed remotely at any time by users with administrative privileges
- FAQs which can be modified as often as needed to address common or seasonal caller inquiries
- Menus with up to 12 selection options which can transfer to an agent, to a self-service application, or to another audio menu
INI AudioMenus offers a robust set of features that provides administrators with flexibility when creating inbound call routing applications. Unique announcements and menus may be scheduled by day of week and time of day for an unlimited amount of variation, accommodating business needs. In addition, 24 hour holiday greetings and menus may be configured by date to override the daily schedules. Once a menu application has been completed, INI AudioMenus contains a built-in configuration auditor that may be run to find unrecorded announcements and unused recordings to help validate the application. A color coded call flow may be generated for a convenient visual representation of the routing options.
Benefits of INI AudioMenus
Simplify Administration of Automated Menus
Reduce Need for External Application Development
Increase Agility and Responsiveness
Ideal Environments for INI AudioMenus
INI AudioMenus is ideal for contact centers that require the flexibility to:
- Accommodate a business environment that requires frequent changes of announcements and menu options.
- Independently create front-end call routing for self-service applications and diverse contact center agent pools.
- Implement an auto attendant that easily accommodates unique scheduling and business needs.
- Update prompts remotely when urgent changes need to be implemented.
INI AudioMenus Features
- Quickly create and deploy IVR menu applications
- Upload unlimited greetings and announcements
- Batch upload multiple audio files
- Record alert messages remotely
- Integrate with external applications
- Schedule unique greetings and menu options based on day of the week and time of day
- Schedule holiday override greetings with unique menu options
- Create groups, users and organizations for admin access
- Generate color coded call flows
- Validate for unrecorded or unassigned attributes with built in configuration auditor
- Populate UUI with DNIS/ANI (or other variables) for integration with third party screen pop applications (additional licensing required)
Powerful Options to Enhance INI AudioMenus
INI AudioMenus’ rich feature set may be expanded with additional functionality to accommodate business needs and an enhanced user experience. INI AudioMenus may be licensed for automatic speech recognition* and UUI collection to be used when integrating with third party agent desktop applications*.
Automated Speech Recognition
Agent Desktop Integration
* Requires appropriate licensing and supporting technologies.
INI AudioMenus Environment
INI AudioMenus has been designed for the Avaya Aura® Experience Portal platform. INI AudioMenus may be customized with feature enhancements based on customer requirements.