Intelligent Load Balancing Software for Contact Centers
Like a masterful conductor, INI EQuilibrium™ seamlessly directs your inbound calls over multiple application servers, turning your contact center into an exquisitely balanced symphony, virtually eliminating service interruption.
Load balancing presents a unique challenge for companies installing an IVR system. Since they are not included in most configurations, companies requiring high availability systems with multiple application servers are often left to navigate the challenging maze of hardware options, complicated set up procedures and maintenance requirements. Generic load balancers, while adequate for directing traffic at the network or transport layer, don’t really do the complete job because they are not application-aware and may dispatch calls to failed servers, risking service interruptions.
INI EQuilibrium is an application-aware load balancer that acts as an application dispatcher. It takes advantage of Avaya Aura® Experience Portal’s innovative architecture that allows for high availability and highly scalable systems to bring a robust solution for deployments having multiple application servers used in different combinations by different applications. INI EQuilibrium provides an elegant solution that creates an end-to-end uptime environment meeting crucial business needs for flexibility and reliability.
INI EQuilibrium™ Cost-Effective Software Load Balancer
- Installs directly on Avaya Voice Portal or Avaya Aura® Experience Portal server
- No additional hardware required
- Minimizes IT infrastructure requirements
- Managed and maintained by administrator without IT involvement
INI EQuilibrium™ Application-Aware Load Balancing Software
- Monitors application servers for status
- Only dispatches requests to application servers that are available
- Generates alarms when application servers go in or out of service
- Does not remain in path after call is dispatched to an application
- Provides high availability for continuous up-time
INI EQuilibrium™ Avaya Platform Application Dispatcher
- Seamless Avaya integration
- Manage direct from Avaya menus
- Define application server “clusters” for highly specialized performance
- Dispatch applications in linear, round robin or random fashion
- Place an application server into a “maintenance state”
- Maintain, update or take servers offline without system down time