For financial services organizations like banks, loan providers and investment institutions, information access and transaction processes are driving factors in supplying enhanced customer self-service opportunities. From brokerage houses enlisting speech recognition for customers to make financial transactions over the telephone, to offering answers to frequently asked questions and activating credit cards, financial services organizations, and their customers, can greatly benefit from INI’s IVR applications and tools. Customer interaction technologies that give callers options for conducting business on their own, save organizational resources, spur productivity and empower customers.
Applications that were once oriented toward a touchtone data entry have migrated to voice interaction through the use of speech recognition technologies. In addition, voice authentication is being adopted to increase the security of access to sensitive account information and to provide an audit trail for transactions. INI solutions are effective, affordable and work seamlessly.
From behind-the-scenes solutions like call load balancing and application server dispatch with INI EQuilibrium™ to customer-facing offerings like getting a callback when call wait times are long, INI has what financial services organizations need.
IVR Data Collection with INI AudioForms™
- Service Requests – Order checks, statements and loan transaction forms
- Customer Support Surveys – Get caller feedback immediately after calls
Menus and Announcements with INI AudioMenus™
- Debit/Credit Card Activator – Enter the number and your info
- Account Status and Management – Check and move funds, learn 401k balances and pay bills
- Stock Transactions – Speak the symbol for quotes and to buy or sell
- Branch/ATM Locator – Just enter a ZIP code
- Frequently Asked Questions – Loan qualifications, mortgage rates etc.
- Investment Fund Manager – Check balances, values and conduct transactions
Proactive Communications with INI Messenger™
- Past Due Notification – Send a friendly automated reminder
- New Card Messages – Let customers know when it’s in the mail
Customer Callback with INI SureConnect™
- Escape the Queue – Let callers receive a call back when they’re next in line to speak with an agent
- Agent First and Caller First Modes – Let agents review basic information prior to connecting the caller, or automatically call back when the caller is next in the queue
- Call Scheduling – Let callers choose when they’re called back
- High Call Volumes – Offering callback helps balance out volume peaks and valleys