Avaya is a leading global provider of next-generation business collaboration and communications solutions, providing unified communications, real-time video collaboration, contact center and data solutions, and related services to companies of all sizes around the world. http://www.avaya.com
The INI/Avaya Relationship
INI has a long-standing history as a valuable resource for Avaya, providing evaluation and feedback for new releases of IVR platforms, software and toolsets since shortly after the company was formed in 1992.
- INI has been instrumental in early introduction and Beta programs associated with new releases of the award-winning Dialog Designer and Orchestration Designer programming tools.
- INI has been an active participant of beta programs associated with releases of both Voice Portal and Experience Portal.
- Avaya, recognizing INI’s expertise in the creation of outbound applications and experience in working with outcalling applications, has leveraged INI as a strategic partner in the development of Proactive Outreach Manager (POM). Again, participation in beta programs associated with the initial and subsequent releases have provided valuable feedback to the Avaya R&D team.
- INI continues to invest in beta programs as a way to actively participate in acquiring early knowledge and expertise on new Avaya software releases. As such, the company has been recognized as a leader in understanding Experience Portal and POM, performing some of the earliest field deployments.
Interactive Northwest, Inc. (INI) is a Technology Partner of the Avaya DeveloperConnection Program. Since 1992, we’ve provided system integration services and best-in-class interactive voice response (IVR), computer telephony integration (CTI), and self-service applications for Avaya platforms.
Interactive Northwest, Inc.
Delivering customer satisfaction in self-service environments.
Our approach emphasizes close collaboration with our clients and partners to create real-world solutions that reduce the cost of providing superior customer service. With deep technical experience and a broad understanding of vertical market requirements, we optimize each client’s contact center solutions for their business processes, existing infrastructure, and customer relationship goals. The result is superior application design and implementation and unparalleled customer satisfaction in self-service environments.
Clients across the U.S. have turned to us for our expertise in designing, developing, deploying, and supporting self-service technologies. In particular, we provide:
- Information access solutions, automating the process of providing callers with the ability to access important information
- Call-routing applications, including solutions specifically designed for contact center support and providing speech recognition
- Automated inbound and outbound notification applications, utilizing presence information and multi-media channels such as voice, fax, text, e-mail and even video
- Information collection and integration with web services to deliver robust information to callers
- Transaction applications, including host access and payment processing capabilities with focus on PCI compliance
- Platform migration services, as companies migrate to more robust self-service capabilities